Thursday, April 19, 2012

A little Shout Out to:


Dianne Lee!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words:

"Good Day Everyone, If you think that you did a good job with my order, you're mistaken; you did an EXCELLANT job. This was only the 2nd time I have placed an order and both cases were wrapped with extreme care and packaged up tight so paper would not be crushed. I so appreciate that care that I will be shopping with you again, and telling my friends about this store and site . Thanks so much for caring about your customers by mail-order. Take care and Thank you . Dianne Lee"

We love hearing when we have done a good job!! Periodically when we receive an email, or comment telling us how wonderful we are, like Dianne did, we will send out our own little thank you in the form of some scrappy goodies.

Dianne, look for some goodies coming your way soon, and thank you again!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Lori, that great . Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a customer for a long time and have NEVER been disappointed with any of the wonderful service or my orders. Sheila always gives great friendly service as well as her staff. I don't feel like a CUSTOMER. I feel more like a friend and family member.

    ReplyDelete