Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Moments in Time


I had a fantastic weekend at Scrappin' Great Deals first ever Retreat!!!  Loads of laughter and a ton of crafting!!  What could be better!?! I managed to put together a few layouts using the upcoming May Scrapbooking Kit.   I can't share those yet, but I can share this one, titled "Moments in Time":


 It uses a ton of Prima product, as well as some Glitz and Ranger Co' ordinations paper.  The purple flowers started off as plain white, they are from Prima, (Aspen White Parisa Flowers), and I coloured them using Dusty Concord Distress Stain.  (Purple just happens to be my Benny's favourite colour.) I used some Glitz paper to roll my own flowers, and also tucked in some smaller Prima roses.  Lots of layers, punches, spellbinders, MFT dies, bling...... I still have purple fingers from the distress stain!!!  

Hope you have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout! love the many details of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word: STUNNING!!!
    You are so talented!!1

    ReplyDelete