Saturday, May 12, 2012

May SGD Card Kits...hope you love them as much as I do!



Andrea here sharing with you the cards that you can make with this month's SGD card kit! I am sooo happy with how these turned out! I based this month's card design on some fun packaging I found on products around my house. I will have to look for inspiration that way more often me thinks!

This month card kit uses brand new paper lines from Kaiser Craft and Prima. I went from bold colours to pastels to give lots of variety. The stamps that are included are sweet sentiment stamps from Kaiser Craft. You get one set per kit but of course you can always buy a couple more too at the ridiculously low price of $3.28 each!

I hope you enjoy this month's kit if you are a subscriber and if you aren't- come and join us!!! Don't forget we try to have one or two for sale in the store as well while supplies last!

Cheers! Andrea

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards...Andrea, I won some blog candy a while back, and sent an email...it was for some ranger inks...I haven't heard anything back...are you able to check into that for me? maybe I sent the email to the wrong address or it didn't get to you? Keep up the awesome work on the blog...love the inspiration!!! Deena

    ReplyDelete