Friday, May 18, 2012

One for the guys!

Happy Friday! Are you ready for a long weekend? It sounds like the weather is gonna be beautiful here in South Western Ontario. I have a happy farmer....the crops are in! It isn't his birthday but it could be...I made him a card, lol! This 4 x 4 card is done with a background embossed with a M bossabilities folder, wow, 2 for 1, they are awesome and emboss so nicely. There are a lot of different ones, check them out, this one can be found HERE. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations, no, it didn't smear when I stamped it, that's the look, so perfect for guys, you find it here. And MFT came out with a cool die to cut out the tools, some twine and silver Viva pearls to finish it off. I noticed that my embossed panel is turned, oh well, I tried, lol!
Have a great weekend, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment