Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sneak Peaks from a Guest Designer!!


Since Sheila took off on us to exotic locales, we needed another designer to work on our upcoming June Scrapbooking Kit.  So we asked a very talented, devoted fan of SGD's to be a guest designer this month!  

A big welcome to Lynn Shaffer!!!  

Here are some sneaks at the layouts she has created with the kit:


I can't wait to share the whole layouts with you!!  They are fantastic!! I guess I should really get my butt in gear and play with my kit!!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Those buttterflies ate gorgeous. I'm guessing the whole page is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!!!! welcome aboard Lynn! You know we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT, LYNN!! You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had soooooooooooo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete