Friday, June 15, 2012

Cut, fold and tuck!

PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR A BETTER LOOK, THANKS!
Happy Friday! First of all I have to apologize....it was brought to my attention that the pictures I post are small...sorry, I had no clue, if you click on them you get a better view, so I hope that helps, it can probably be changed on my computer but I don't know how.
On to the card, this is what we did yesteday for Product talk. We used the cut, fold and tuck die from Spellbinder, with My Minds Eye double sided paper. In the middle we put a small circle and a flower from the Mc Gill multiflower punch, butterflies from Martha Stewart and Memory Box. Some cream ribbon and some Viva gold pearl or stickles and voila, you have another card.
Love the elegant look and how easy it is to do this. Visit the store and find out about the great in store sale and all those items on sale to make room for CHA! Hope your day is going great, till next time, Anja

Edited by Lori: I increased the picture size Anja!! :)

5 comments:

  1. cool card...I have been intrigued by these dies for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that 30% sale start later today??? :)

    Beautiful card, Anja! I love that fold and tuck die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On today, family and friends sale!! You are all my friends!

      Delete
  3. This card was sooooooo much fun to make - Thank you Anja! Thank you SGD!

    ReplyDelete