Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Midsummer Delights


Happy Tuesday everyone!!!  I have some amazing layouts to share with you today!  I gave you a peak last week and I KNOW you have been waiting oh so patiently to see the finished pieces!  

We have SGD's June Scrapbooking Kit to reveal today.

This months theme is 'Midsummer Delights'.

Here is the kit itself:


Full of lovely Prima, Graphic 45 & BoBunny double sided designer paper; matching Bazzill cardstock; embellishments from Prima, Petaloo, Maya Road, Graphic 45, Hemptique, Bazzill......delightful!!  :)

We had a guest designer this month, the lovely Lynn Shaffer!!  Lynn constantly amazes everyone here at Scrappin' Great Deals with her enthusiasm and talent!  Thank you so much for all your hard work Lynn!!  We love what you did!  Here are her stunning layouts: 






Truly outstanding Lynn!!  I love them all, but the last one is my personal favorite I think! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment