Thursday, July 12, 2012

JustRite Snowfall Background Stamp

Good Morning Everyone,





This is the card we did for Wonderful Wednesday. I cased this card from Sheri. I  love using  blue and silver together for  Christmas colours. We stamped the stamp with faded blue jean distress ink. I used a brayer to make sure the stamp was inked up well and had no lines. Then I embossed snowflakes with silver embossing powder.

JustRite Snowfall Background Stamp CL-03795
Ranger Inkssentials Inky Roller Medium Brayer 09887
Ranger Silver Embossing Powder 1oz 204
Ranger Silver Embossing Powder 1oz 204
Ranger Silver Embossing Powder 1oz 204
Ranger Silver Embossing Powder 1oz 204















Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Kim

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful!
    I never use my brayer - feel free to create more cards with it so I have more ideas on how to use it! Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete