Monday, July 2, 2012

Magnolia Love - and - Spellbinder storage


Hello Stampers!


Here is one of many Magnolia cards you'll be seeing from me if you follow my blog.  I ADORE my Magnolia Tilda stamps. I just love colouring these stamps, I really do.  I think they're awesome with my Copics - or with distress inks.


This little lovely is Flip Flop Tilda from the new 2012 Summer collection.  I've stamped her in Memento Rich Cocoa ink  (by the way - have you seen all the new colours of Memento?  WOW!  LOVE!) and coloured her with my Copics.  I've accented with the Copic opaque white paint and the Atyou Spica glitter pens (I ADORE these!!).


This paper is one of my recent loves - Bo Bunny Little Miss.  Isn't it just beautiful?  The sentiment is from the sticker pack.  I just LOVE a line with coordinating elements!  Ahh - yet another 6x6 pad that I'll be buying in triplicate.  Yummy!


The flowers are another awesome find lately - these beautiful fabric, glittery, shimmery flowers from Petaloo!  These ones are Velvet Hydrangeas.  


My card is made with Bazzill card stock.  And I've used a Spellbinder Nestabilities die.  I've inked up the central image with some Tim Holtz distress ink in antique linen (my go-to colour for sure).


On the topic of Spellbinders - thought I'd share with you my latest happy storage item!


This is the before shot of how I stored my Spellbinders dies (of which I have many)
Now here are some of my dies in their new happy home!
This is an ArtBin Magnetic Die Storage Case and I think it is just fabulous!


Happy Monday!


Sarah
xx

1 comment:

  1. your welcome for enabling you hee hee!!! so nice having all your dies in one place now! I just love love love that maggie card- she looks tropically lovely!

    ReplyDelete