Monday, July 30, 2012

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!


Sorry I am a day late, but better late than never my grandma always said!!  So Thank You to everyone who left their comments about their favourite of the upcoming Bo Bunny releases.  We here at SGD love ALL the releases, and we will do our best to convince Sheila that she needs to bring them all in!!!  Cross your fingers!!  

So after using Random.org, the winning comment is...........

I think I'll have to go with Serenade, with Apple Cider a very close second. Really, they're all gorgeous!

Thank you Shelley and CONGRATS!!!  If you could pop Sheila an email at scrappinsheila@rogers.com, and let her know your mailing address, she will pop your lovely Bo Bunny prize package in the mail!!!   (Or you can pick it up if you are in the area!! Just let her know that too!) 

Have a fantastic day!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I will have a fantastic day now! In fact, you totally made my day!! Thanks ever so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Shelley! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete