Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!


Good morning everyone!!  I am sharing today the little goodie bags I sent with my kids to school to celebrate Halloween!  I used a new stamp set by Tim Holtz - Halloween Cut-Outs to make the tag that was included in every bag.  I first stamped the spider web, then the sentiment on top! Nothing extravagant when you have to make 60 of them!! I do LOVE Halloween!!

One last reminder - today of course is our INFAMOUS 12 hour sale!  Two days only ... Enjoy savings of 18% Store-Wide!!  Even includes NEW items!!  Applies to regular priced items.  Excluded:  clearance, classes, preorders, gift cards, store-made kits/frames.  Hurry, ends Thursday, November 1 @ midnight!  Please allow extra time for order processing during this very popular event. Have fun ladies!!

I hope that you all have a fabulous day and if you participate - a safe Trick or Treating night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment