Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Idea-Ology Tissue Tape!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  Today I am sharing a way to use up your stash of tissue tape, washi tape, trendy tape....by whatever name it goes by, I know you have some hoarded away!   I used some Idea-Ology Tissue Tape (Tim Holtz of course!)  and made my own background paper.  Here is my project:


I used white cardstock under the tape as this particular brand is tissue and transparent.  I just laid down the tape in strips, wrapping the edges around the back of the cardstock and voila!  Your own background paper.  I did a second piece and ran it through my Cuttlebug with my Romantic Rectangles Spellbinders die, and layered it with some Bo-Bunny Double Dot paper.  I then stamped & embossed on the top piece using the snowflake from my new Tim Holtz Christmas Blueprints set.  A simple little bow from American Crafts Ribbon just finished it off nicely! 

Enjoy your day and get creative with your stash!!!!  Stop hoarding and get crafting!! 

3 comments: