Monday, November 19, 2012

cool tools


Hi Stampers!

I know that I've shown this storage system before - but I had to share again ....

If you are like me and have drawers full of dies, you DEFINITELY need these Art Bin Magnetic Die Storage Cases!  They are fantastic.  They keep everything clean and tidy.  They're easy to move around - and best of all, NOTHING can fall out!  Genius!

What I've done now is divide my cases by type.  So I have one case for my Spellbinders Nestabilities and another for my thin shape dies (Memory Box, My Favorite Things, etc).  The problem is that once I threw away all the packaging, I had no idea what the dies were so that I could properly reference them on my blogs!
Now, every time I buy a new die - I use my beloved label maker to create a label - and stick it right on the magnetic sheet.  Ta-da!  Organized crafting!
Happy Stamping!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love this system too! Great idea of using the label-maker. Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete