Monday, December 3, 2012

Cool Tools #3 - Scotch Advanced Tape Glider


Hello Stampers!

Here is a quick and easy card I made with a fabulous Hero Arts stamp and coordinating die!  I love when a stamp has a coordinating die - just makes things so nice and polished!  Hero Arts have had their best year ever of releases I think!  This year's catalogue was a coveted item, selling for a pretty penny on eBay.  Can't wait to see what they bring out in 2013!

If you don't already own one of these fabulous inventions - trust me - you need one!  This is the Holy Grail of paper crafting.  I have been using these for over 10 years now - and wouldn't be without it!  I actually have a yellow one that is older than my son - and it still works a dream!
At only $29.98 WITH two full rolls of tape - it is a fantastic price!  And these aren't your standard sized rolls ladies - you will craft for weeks before refilling! (or you could go to another certain craft store - and pay double that.... just saying)

3M has a great little video of this - showing it being loaded.  Check it out!

And if you happen to be attending CHA in Anaheim in January, be sure to sign up for one of the two workshops I'm teaching for 3M - and you'll get a brand new tape glider as well as a whole box of goodies!

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment