Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Our "Countdown to Christmas" GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

TO:

'CLARA'!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for playing along every day and sharing your thoughts and traditions! We loved reading everyones comments!!! It truly made us feel part of your lives!!

Congratulations to all the winners and to our Grand Prize Winner - Clara - your gift card will be at the store for you on Friday!!!

We hope you enjoyed our countdown to Christmas as much as we did!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Clara on the big win! What a nice Christmas gift! Enjoy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I am super excited to be the Grand Prize Winner!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I really enjoyed participating in the contest and visiting your blog every day, (as I always do anyway), and I hope that everyone will continue to visit and comment in the New Year . I know I will!
    Once again, a very happy and safe holiday to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congrats Clara!! What a great gift!!! What a fun blog!!

    Merry Christmas to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Clara! Happy New Year!!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete