Friday, January 4, 2013

Give flight to your dreams....


Happy Friday and Happy New Year to all of  you!!!
I don't have any resolutions.....you see, this post would be soooo boring if I told you all the things I would like to do.....Anyhow, my MOJO seems to be packed away with the Christmas decorations so I cleaned and organized a bit in my scraproom and came across some never used stamps, you know, those  you need to have, lol! So I decided I had to make a card with this Just Rite set, it is called Botanical Butterflies. The dp is a from a 6x6 Botanical paperpad.I inked the edges with Memento ink and coloured the image with alcohol markers and a few prismacolour pencils.All the stamps used are in one set.
I hope you can give flight to your dreams in 2013!!! Have a great day, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anja, you've out done yourself! I love this! So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete