Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Hello Card and a Copic Marker App!


Andrea here with today's dose of crafty inspiration. 

My goal this year is to get more comfortable going back to my 'roots' of crafting. That would be scrapbooking and cards without colouring. Now don't get me wrong- I am not leaving colouring behind! Just getting back to basics and remembering how fun it is to bang out a card in minutes. Like this one today!

I used some fun, bright and cheery paper from one of my fave companies American Crafts to make my happy card. I kept it simple by also using a matching sticker from the line. My banner is made by using amazing banner dies from MFT- love them! I added a sentiment from Paper Smooches and it was done!

Now on to the Copic Marker App I found online!


A gentleman whose wife buys copics made an App to help her keep track of what markers she owns so that she doesn't buy duplicates- not that any of us would know what that's like right? It can be used for Iphones or Smartphones. This is genius!!! As I already own all the colours...yes...pretty much...I am going to use it to keep track of my refills as I am slowly building up my collection. 

Thank you Thank you Thank you to whoever this awesome man is!

That's it for me today. Have a great week!

Andrea

1 comment: