Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gift of Love


Good morning every one!!  If you follow us on Facebook you know that Scrappin' Sheila and I spent 12 fantastic hours colouring last Saturday, preparing for our big Colouring Event happening this coming weekend!  Scrappin' Great Deals is now carrying a selection of PENCIL CRAYONS!!!  We have Prismacolour sets in stock now, as well as another type - Derwent INKTENSE pencils, both individual and sets.  I have been playing with the INKTENSE for the last couple of weeks but Sheila hadn't had the opportunity until last Saturday.  I think it was LOVE!!  The Derwent pencil crayons are water soluble but are not water colour pencils - the difference is in the intensity of the pigment.  You can achieve intense colour (hence the name!) with these vs. water colour pencils. Here is the last image that I coloured that day, the new Penny Black stamp we just got in "A Gift of Love": 


I really love Penny Black's stamps, so much detail and character - a joy to colour!!!

Have a fantastic day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring - love the intensity of the colours. Can't wait to see some more samples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! I hope I get to come and play too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful....I have prismacolour pencils but haven't used them much, been learning to use my copics, but I'd like to use both to get the use out of them :) These inktense pencils look amazing, and to be able to use water instead of gamsol or other products is a plus...sweet!! :)tyfs

    ReplyDelete