Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hey Buddy!

So who "helps" their kids make Valentines for their classmates?! I help to the point of taking over!  I figure it is not homework so it is okay, at least that is the way I rationalize it in my head!!!!!  Here are the Valentine's I made for my younger son's JK class: 


I used the Cuttlebug folder Hugs & Kisses to emboss the red cardstock, my Classic Heart Nestabilities to cut out the heart and a Paper Smooches Simply Said Sentiment to stamp "Hey Buddy" (which seemed an appropriate sentiment for a 4 year old boy to give to his friends!).  Next I cut out a lovely little scalloped envelope from a Cheery Lynn die called Scalloped Note and put the little valentine inside:

Wrapped it all up with some Doodlebug Valentine Twine and voila!!!!:

All set for Valentine's Day!!! 

REMINDERS:  Today and tomorrow everything in the store is 18% off!!!  PLUS a large selection of Christmas themed items are 30% off!!!   Check it all out here!!

ALSO TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE SELECT THE WINNERS OF OUR BLOG CANDY CONTEST!!!  MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment