Saturday, February 16, 2013

I love you card using Memory Box Precious Hearts



How cute are these dies from Memory Box!! I grabbed the 'Precious Hearts' die as soon as I saw it and right away knew I wanted to pair it with my fave dies right now- MFT jumbo fishtail banner dies

Using more of my Pink Paislee Secret Crush 6x6 papers I started putting together the card I was seeing in my mind. Thankfully it turned out just the way I wanted ha ha!

My sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Salutations set. Love that this set has something for most occasions- always need a set I can keep out on my desk and can grab when making every day cards. 

What are you making this weekend?

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Those heart dies are just so cute! I love the pretty bow that is part of the die. Great card!

    ReplyDelete