Friday, February 15, 2013

Is it spring yet?

   Happy Friday!! Is it spring yet? In my craft room it is, lol!
Last week I made a card with this die from Cottage Cutz, daisy doily, today I want to show you another way to use it. Since Sheila has a special going on it the store, wink wink, you might just need this one!
I cut a round card, using my biggest scalloped circle, from the set Scalloped circle large. The flowers are made with the multiflower punch from Mc Gill and the bigger flower is the new Memory Box Phlox. Sentiment from Paper Smooches, stamped on a small oval and popped up. Some Viva silver pearls to finish this card off. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Anja! I love how you tucked the sentiment in the centre.

    ReplyDelete