Friday, February 1, 2013

Just Rite Best Wishes

  

Happy Friday! January is finally over!! It was a long month, we have a vacation booked in February, the first time for my hubby and I to go away in the winter to a sunny destination, so February could not come fast enough for me. I am sharing a card with a lot of my favourites, lol. A stampset from Just Rite, Botanical  Swirls, 2 mini rolled roses from MFT, sorry I couldn't resist using them. Lots of different Spellbinders, you can never have enough, and you can mix them up so easily to get a different look every time. Of course some pearls, Viva gold, an MFT border, a borderpunch, the Martha Stewart fern punch and a 6x6 Kaiser paper pack, all different designs and colours that go together, so easy. I hope you can all stay warm! Happy crafting,Anja

1 comment: