Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mixed Media & Art Journalling!!!

Are you ready to jump in to the exciting world of mixed media & art journalling??!!

Join Kim and I once a month as we experiment with inks, paints, stencils & masks, textures, stamps and so on!!  We are so excited about this endeavour!!! 

Our first class is on Saturday, March 16, 2012 at 6:30pm!!

Here is a page from my journal that I started yesterday:




I used 3 shades of Dylusion Inks, a Studio Calico Mister Hueys Bubble Mask and to finish off a little table salt - yes, salt!  That is what the lovely little dots are from, they absorb the ink!  Too cool! I will post it again when I am finished the page, but I was just too happy with it not to share now!!  

1 comment:

  1. Lori, you are such a talented artist!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete