Monday, February 11, 2013

peachy Magnolia

Hello Stampers!

Here is a little Tilda I coloured last week while working on Valentine's cards!  I've been working hard on my ribbon techniques - and feeling much more comfortable with my Bow-easy (what a wonderful little tool).  I've tried to keep the colours pretty soft here, and of course my latest fave thing - a little postage stamp on the corner of the image (this one is Tim Holtz) in Distress Ink (Antique Linen).  I actually took the time to emboss my Nestabilities die this time too - which I rarely do.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Magnolia Tilda with Big Ice Cream
Paper:  Kaiser Craft 6 1/2" paper pad Sweet Nothings
Markers:  Copic
Die:  Cheery Lynn 
Ink:  Tim Holtz distress inks (Antique Linen & Tattered Rose)
Flowers, ribbon:  my stash
Adhesive:  3M Scotch ATG & Scotch Scrapbookers Glue
Additional:  Twinklets Diamond Dust (on roses) & Diamond Stickles (on heart)


Happy Monday!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sarah! I love all the extra details like the postage stamp, the stick pin and curly wire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clara! I used to avoid those pins - now I love them!

      Delete
  2. I ALWAYS emboss my Nestabilities! I can't believe anyone would skip this step! That's my favourite feature! Gorgeous card, as usual....love all the layers, especially the music paper, and of course the colouring. My dream is to one day colour as well, or even half as well as the SGD ladies
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete