Thursday, March 28, 2013

Brett and Brenda Celebrate their Anniversary



Hi! Vicki here...long time no see!!!! 
I wanted to share another perspective with the Brett and Brenda Stamp
It's not just for weddings! 

You can use it for Anniversaries, Love, Valentines and perhaps even for Engagement Cards!

I inked up the image with Memento Black Ink and coloured with my Copic Markers I showcased the image on this fabulous paper found in the Pink Paislee 6x6 Secret Crush Collection.
I created the small heart banner by cutting the hearts out from the designer paper, mounting it on foam tape and attaching it to some curled wire.
Lastly, I sponged around the image and added some Fabulous Donna Salazar  Fairy Dust Glitter in Pralines and Cream. Not only my FAVE ice cream ever, but BEAUTIFUL on Cards!

Happy Stamping!

Vicki

1 comment: