Saturday, March 9, 2013

Having fun with Hero Arts and My Favorite Things


I had so much fun making this Black and White card this week! I will admit I had a hard time not using any colour- not even a pop of pink- and I'm glad I didn't as I love how it turned out. 

I knew the design I wanted to show off the stamp style was a window type panel. To create this I used a MFT die that cuts out the four circles and leaves a negative space for you. So no I didn't get out the ruler and use my punches and creative this perfectly lined up piece. Thank you MFT for saving my sanity ;). I have linked up the MFT dies that are currently in stock. The die I used is called Peek a Boo and is currently out of stock but keep checking back as we get them in regularly. 

I also used this cute stamp set by Hero Arts that also uses the 'negative' space to show the design. I stamped it using my beloved Black Versafine. The rest of the card embellishments are from my personal stash. 

I think doing a two colour challenge card would be fun for all of us! Let me know if you would be interested and if we get a few people we can start a challenge next week!

Happy Crafting- Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment