Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A BIG WELCOME to another one of our newest Instructors!!!

INTRODUCING LAURA RICHEY!!!!!!


Laura has been instructing at SGDs since last Fall and here is a big WELCOME to SCRAPPIN' GREAT DEALS!!!!  Here is a bit from Laura herself:

Hi, my name is Laura Richey and I am a mother of 2 young boys and a proud wife of an understanding man. I have been paper crafting for several years. I started with card making then went into scrapbooking full tilt. About 2 years ago I fell in love with 3D paper art. It seems to be my caffeine (love tea) to get me through the day.

I am so excited to be a part of SGD and the wonderful Divas and staff.  Everyday that I am in the store teaching or shopping, I am smiling.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the Divas. I look forward to seeing you in my classes, meeting you at events or helping inspire you to create.


Here are a couple of Laura's upcoming classes:

Spring-Themed Card Class with Laura!

Spring is in the air & our SGDs Diva, Laura, has a beautiful Spring-themed card class planned!! This card class features Graphic 45's Spring Garden Collection!! This is a paper-based card class where you will be making SIX beautiful cards! There are two classes to choose from:  Wednesday, April 17 @ 10pm or Thursday, April 18 @ 6pm.  The cost is $25.00  Click here for more details and to register!!

 

Fun Manly-Man Card Class with Laura!

Join SGDs Diva, Laura, for a fun & creative Manly-Man Card Class!!  You will be making four fantastic cards!!  Class fee includes a full manly sentiment stamp set - yours to keep & use over & over again!! Thursday, April 25 @  6:30pm The cost is $20.00  Click here for more details and to register!!


WE ARE SO DELIGHTED THAT LAURA IS PART OF OUR TEAM OF DESIGNERS/INSTRUCTORS!!!! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment