Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A BIG Welcome to one of our newest Instructors!!!

 INTRODUCING KAREN RICHARDS!!!!!!

Karen has been instructing at SGDs since January of this year.  We realized we had not given her a formal welcome so here it is!!!  WELCOME to SCRAPPIN' GREAT DEALS!!!!  Here is a bit from Karen herself:

 

Hi, everyone. My name is Karen and I am thrilled to be designing classes for SGD. I am a retired high school teacher and I think it was my love of creating bulletin boards for my classroom which first inspired my creative process. Once I retired, I was able to transfer that to scrapbooking. I love Graphic 45, Webster’s Pages, and anything vintage. At SGD, I do a monthly calendar layout which I try to make generic enough for photos of children, grandchildren, trips, etc. I also hope to do some vintage classes in the upcoming months.

In my spare time, I am into tracing my family roots and have traipsed around parts of England looking at gravestones. I also love reading and shopping (especially for anything that is new in scrapbooking).

I am married to my high school sweetheart, Lee and have one daughter, Pamela who is soon to make us grand-parents. I can’t wait to have this new theme in my scrapbooking endeavours.


Here are the next couple of classes that Karen is teaching. (We are soooooo lucky to have her!!)

Vintage Wedding Album with Karen! April 22 @ 6pm
 

This album class will be offered in a series of 3 classes starting this month on Monday, April 22. Subsequent classes will be held based on a consensus from the ladies who sign up for the class.  This also make a beautiful gift!!  Click on the picture for more information and to register online!!!


Album in a Year with Karen - April Layout - April 28 @ 1:30pm


Each month Karen will be offering a layout class so that by the end of the year we can fill our albums! And remember, if you take six or more of Karen's monthly classes, you can select an album for 1/2 price! Should you take ten or more classes with Karen, you will receive an album for FREE!  Click on the picture for more information and to register online!!!

WE ARE SO DELIGHTED THAT KAREN IS PART OF OUR TEAM OF DESIGNERS/INSTRUCTORS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment