Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Saturated Canary card and a REMINDER!


Andrea here on this beautiful Saturday with a Saturated Canary image. I coloured up 'Nevaeh' with my copics and went with a bright orange and blue theme. I know it is a different colour combo but for some reason it inspired me lol. I kept the card simple with a white card base, blue cardstock and orange patterned paper from my stash. A bow, doily and candy dots completed the card! 

Reminder!!

Next Saturday on National Scrapbook Day SGD is hosting a fun FREE event!


Join us for National Scrapbooking Day!!  This is a FREE Customer Event!!  10am - 2pm  Join us for a fun & creative celebration!!  Our amazing Divas will be on hand to show you how to make this gorgeous decorative floral box!!  This is a FREE customer event and there is no need to register!!  Our busy Divas are prepping for 100 projects!!  The first 100 people through the doors will make this fantastic craft - makes an ideal gift!! 
There will be door prizes every half hour, a fabulous raffle table + we are giving away a Big Shot Machine!!  In lieu of any fees, we are asking that you bring a toonie (or two or three!!) to donate to Breast Cancer Research!  Scrappin' Great Deals will match whatever we collect!!  
 
So mark your calendars & join us Saturday, May 4th!!  A lucky participant will be walking away with a Big Shot Machine!!





1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't think to use orange (not a fave colour of mine) but you totally made it look great! The card is gorgeous!
    I'm excited about National Scrapbooking day! SGD always has such an awesome event! I'm sure there'll be a line up outside the doors!!!!

    ReplyDelete