Saturday, April 20, 2013

American Crafts Quick and Easy Birthday Card


So Last Minute Lucy here....that's me...realized that while I may be out all day I need a birthday card for my brother. He's turning 40 so he probably expects a homemade card from his card making sister. Hmmm...what to do??

Then I remember I went to the store this week and bought a huge haul of awesome goodies!! Included in that stash were the precut and scored cardstock packs from American Crafts, a new adorable sentiment from Memory Box and some of the American Crafts Zing embossing powder I hear people rave about. These items are sooo new they aren't even up on the online store yet but if you pop into SGD you can grab them!

Now with those products in hand I had no excuse as to why I couldn't make him a card hee hee!! 

I am REALLY into the Clean and Simple look of cards (CAS) and these products helped me make this card in under 10 minutes. Score!!

I think I may need to put together a box of supplies like this I can just grab when I am faced with a need for a quick card because somehow I am always leaving it to the last minute lol!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Last minute Lucy aka Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment