Saturday, April 6, 2013

Having fun with American Crafts Knockout Punches!


Ahhh....Clean and Simple cards (CAS) are really becoming my 'thing'
I love making a card out of paper scraps and my fave card base of all time
Kraft card stock

This took 10 minutes to make
That's it
I need to keep some supplies handy for when I need to whip up a card
Instead of choosing to go cardless like I normally do lol!!

Using paper from American Crafts 5th and Frolic line 
I cut 1.5" panels and layered them over each other
Tip** start with the bottom layer and work up**
To give it extra flair I cut the panels using one of the American Crafts knockout punch Value kits
This kit comes with 6 different punch options and each has a guide to help you line it up
Considering I pay anywhere from $15-$20 per border punch this works out to a great deal!
And the Rosette is made from one of Tim Holt's border die
Ribbon is from my own stash
Here is a great video from Ashley Harris showing how to use the knockout punches and the guides!



Happy Crafterday...I mean Saturday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment