Friday, April 5, 2013

Toonie Tuesday card!



          

Happy Friday! I wasn't sure if I was gonna do this card for Toonie Tuesday, but since you have asked for sympathy cards, here it is. This card is done with a technique I have seen on THIS blog, I did not invent it but I did adapt it a little. Mine is done on watercolour paper and different inks. Love it when  you find something so cool and easy, and then you give it a little twist or not, lol, it's fun to share it with you, but in no way I can take credit for this card!
Any how, Toonie Tuesday, April 9 at 2 PM, bring a toonie and a basic tool kit!! Hope to see  you all, Anja

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so beautiful Anja!!

    Linda P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look with the sponging - hope I can come on Tues.!

    ReplyDelete