Friday, April 12, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday. mixed media and a butterfly!



Happy Friday! I was so happy this morning when I woke up and my basement was not flooded! With all this rain, the pump is working hard, a couple years ago the pump quit and we had a lot of snow melting....the next morning there was a lot of water and my craftroom is there!!! Anyhow, there are 2 pumps in there now, just in case it happens again........you know, I like to think that sometimes it is all about my crafting, lol!
Here is the card I am planning to show you on the next Wonderful Wednesday, April 17 at 1 PM. You  won't believe how easy it is to make backgrounds like here with the new Inktense pencils, some water and glimmermists. This beautiful die is from Hero Arts and it cuts out like a charm. Hope you can join us, all we ask is to bring a donation for the Food bank if you can, and a basic tool kit.
Have a great day, till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment