Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Doggone it! A Paper Smooches Birthday card


I love love love Paper Smooches stamps
Like obsessive love
Like I need to own pretty much all of them love...
I can't be the only one who does this right?

These adorable critters come from the set 'Woofers and Tweeters'
hahahahahahaha!!!
Cracks me up! Don't mind me- easily amused

I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Express it paper
I coloured them up with my copics and added some glaze pen to they eyes, noses, etc. 
Then added some of the awesome paw print washi tape we have in stock

Washi Tape....another obsession for another post

The inside of this card has a 'Happy Birthday' message that I hand wrote

Now to figure out which of my dog loving friends to give this to!

Happy Crafting! Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment