Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Forever!


Every Wednesday SGDs hosts our famous 12Hr Special!! Each week is different and always worth checking out!!
 
THIS WEEKS SPECIAL:
 
Save 15% Store-Wide!! .... PLUS .... Purchases of $50+ (before taxes) will receive FREE shipping!! Wow ... 15% + FREE shipping!!! Includes new items!! Hurry, ends Thursday, May 30 @ midnight! Excluded: clearance, store-made kits, crops, classes, gift cards & pre-orders. Free shipping coupon - enter the code CREATE (all cap's) into the coupon box during check out. Have fun!! 

I will leave you with another layout I created over the weekend, this one using The Paper Loft paper line, Shades of Grey, titled 'Forever'.  My hubby & I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year, so its about time I scrapped some wedding pics!!!  :)



Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment