Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm Thankful for Spring


Hi! Vicki Here today!



I'm Thankful for many things; good health, a tiny but quirky and loving Family, Some of the BEST FRIENDS a woman could ask for........here in Canada (HERE IN MY HOME IN LESS THAN 12 hours....YAY!!!!) and in the United States too!!! 
I'm Thankful that I am employed and over two thirds pension complete!  I'm Thankful that for the most part, I love my job, which can be rare in the environment that I work in.
I'm thankful that I am a Mother and a Daughter and a Friend.
I'm Thankful that I live in Canada
I am Thankful that someone designed Cowboy Boots and learned to melt Silver
I am Thankful that there are no Cookies in the House right now (late night snacking is NOT good for me!!!.......hehe!)
I am Thankful for Spring
I love the Clean Air that fills my lungs as I take Sydney on her morning walk
I am Thankful that I have a nice peaceful area to walk in with many trees, a babbling Brook, which is at it's fullest in the Spring. I love to watch the pretty flowers peek through the ground and the fragrant aroma of fresh lilacs in the air. 
Yesterday was the perfect spring day. I walked Sydney in shorts and sandals and was not the least bit cold. It was a little overcast, but by noon the sun was shining bright and I enjoyed some time by Lake Ontario, watching the Drakes and Ducks and Canada Geese on the water. I enjoyed the warmth of the sun on my skin and breathing in the fresh air......... I enjoyed the moment, I love Spring.
Here I am ART Journalling again...it's getting to be a regular thang....... I am THANKFUL that I can use different mediums to express my creativity!!
and heres..... a list of supplies!
Stamps: 
Seasons in Verse  Butterflies- Impression Obsession
Dies: Arch and Trellis  Love Birds
Ink: Versamark and Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire- Mixed Media Ink for Sponging
Dylusions Spray in Bubblegum Pink Calypso Teal and White Linen


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment