Thursday, May 9, 2013

Special Friend Die Cut Card


Hi! Jeanne here today with a very colorful die cut card. 

 

I started out with one of my Gelli print backgrounds (see the leaves and ribbon?). This was created with Speedbal printing ink on a plate made from Knox unflavored gelatin... very fun!

This step could be substituted with patterned paper.


Find inkpads to match your printed paper (I used Clearsnap Premium Dye Inks in Banana, Tangerine & Guava)and swipe them onto some white cardstock. Don't worry about it being perfect.


I die cut a gazillion flowers out with dies from Impression Obsession FLORAL BUILDER Die Set DIE047-JImpression Obsession Hydrangea Die DIE044  and my Big Shot.

Impression Obsession FLORAL BUILDER Die Set DIE047-J

Impression Obsession Hydrangea Die DIE044
  

I added pearls to the flower centers and added them to my card.

Have a great day!
Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It's a very pretty card. The first part of the card sounded like Japanese to me and the second part looked like a lot of work! Not something for an amateur!

    ReplyDelete