Sunday, June 2, 2013

Art Journal & Resist

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I want to share with you a sneak peak of my page for the next Journal Class. We will be doing a resist technique. The idea of the resist is to use a medium that resist the paints and inks. You can use a white crayon, glue (not tombo, it tends to be sticky), gesso and heat embossing. These are just a couple of mediums you can use.
I used Helmer glue on on the leaves on my image. I started off with the Tombo but went over it with the Helmer and it worked out well.



Hope you can come out and play with Lori and me on June 21. You can register here. You don't need much,  just your Art Journal and your willingness to be play. There is no mistakes in Art Journaling. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment