Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It's all about the layers!




Happy Wednesday everyone!! Thought I 'd share my most recent art journal page today. I worked on it at the class last Friday night. It's not done yet, need to add some "inspirational thoughts" to it. We played with different resist techniques last week and as I was demonstrating in my book, what I thought was CLEAR embossing powder, turned out to be WHITE!! Ooops. Have to say my heart skipped a beat but I carried on because there are no mistakes, only "CREATIVE OPPORTUNITIES"!!! That is our class motto! So what started out as what I referred to as moldy wallpaper, ended up being something I like very much. I added Dylusions Ink Sprays, stamped with Gesso, used a couple different stencils, stamped and embossed some more. Don't be afraid to just keep going - add layers and more layers - you 'll be happy with the result!

PLUS!!!
SGDs famous 12Hr Special is happening now!! Save up to 50% on over 70 fabulous products featured in our 12 Hour Gallery, while supplies last! Plus ... purchases of $20+ before taxes, will receive a bonus Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine (available, while supplies last). We have 100 magazines to give away! Hurry, ends Thursday, June 27 @ midnight. Have fun ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment