Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thank you to the Teachers!!


It's that time of year again!!  I don't know how the school year went by so fast.  It doesn't seem that long ago that I was sending my kids off on the bus for the first day of school!!  I did up these cards last night...three cards for the three amazing teachers in my 2 boys lives. 


The Dylusions Ink Sprays I used correspond to my boys favourite colours at the moment - Benny - Purple, Blue & Pink;  Malcolm - Orange, Blue & Green.  Here are the supplies I used: 

Tim Holtz Stamp Sets - Simple Sayings, Artful Tools and Wallpaper & Wood
Dylusions Ink Sprays - Crushed Grape, London Blue, Bubblegum Pink, Squeezed Orange & Fresh Lime
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Black Soot, Walnut Stain & Brushed Corduroy 
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

Have a fantastic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment