Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today you are you!


Happy Tuesday everyone!!!  I have one more layout from the weekend Retreat to share with you today, titled "Today you are you".  I used some Fancy Pants paper I had in my stash along with some new BoBunny background stamps!  LOVE THEM!!!!  And from the way they are flying off the shelves, you love them too!  I used two sets on the page, Stained Textures and It is Written.  I have been trying to use some techniques we have been playing with in our Art Journalling class, so I spattered some Dylusions ink around the page and used it for the title words as well by spraying it through a stencil. (fresh lime for the spatters and squeezed orange for the words).  I added some strips of MME decorative tape, Boy Crazy, coloured some Studio Calico wooden arrows and hearts in a lovely shade of red - (also Dylusions ink, postbox red).  That is about it!  Love the colours on this page!  Have a great day!!!

1 comment: