Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Touch the Sky!


I had the opportunity to finish up this page in my Art Journal at the weekend retreat.  I had begun it during the last class; we were doing image transfers.  We also played with Distress Paints and bubble wrap - that is what made the lovely dots!  I also used some stencils (of course!), and stamped with some Archival Ink.  At the retreat I added the words to a song that I love, from the Disney movie 'Brave'.  I find it very inspirational!

Our next Art Journal class is Friday, June 21 @ 7pm.  New techniques and media are explored every month and there is no need to worry if you missed a class, as you can start your journal at any time!!  At the next class we are playing with various resists - heat embossing, glue, crayon....etc etc!!  You can register ONLINE, by phone or in person!!  Hope you can join us it is so much fun!!! 

Our Class Motto: No mistakes - only creative opportunities!!


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! This is absolutely STUNNING!!!
    I love how you blended the colours together so softly. It's truly a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clara! It is my favorite page so far!

      Delete