Saturday, June 1, 2013

Video fun today!

Happy Saturday!!

First up- Sheila has held over the sale so right now you can still get 15% off storewide and free shipping this weekend! Click here to get the full details!

Andrea here today and I wanted to share some of the cool product videos I have been watching recently. I love watching companies talk about how their products work and any tricks/tips they have. For example watch her heat up the back of her paper when embossing in the video below:


Brilliant!!
We have a few of the Zing embossing powders to see how we like them. I personally have been very impressed with my results. And my embossing gun is very happy to be out from that dark drawer it has been in for ages!

And my Best Friend Tim Holtz sharing how his new distress paints and dry glitter work:


And my OTHER Best Friend- Suzanne Dean- showing the Bow EAsy!



I hope these videos left you informed and inspired!

Cheers- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment