Sunday, July 21, 2013

Art Journal & Doodling

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is a little cooler this morning, what a heat wave we have had. Friday night we were staying cool but having a great time at our Journal Class. This months class was on doodling. It was nice to see every one's creations. We were using the Derwent Intense Colour Pencils to colour our doodling. They made the pages pop.

I then decided to try and do a black and white doodling page. I embossed the Prima doll with white embossing powder and then took my white sharpie pen to doodle around her.





 The second page by using the masking technique I could emboss all 3 dolls on to my page. Still need to finish my doodling around them. I used Tim Holtz Distress paint Soot to paint my background.



Next month we will be using distress inks, distress stains and markers to do our journal page. Hope you will come out and join us. Have a great day and thanks for looking.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment