Friday, July 12, 2013

BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!!!


CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!! 

Selected by random.org, the following lucky ladies have won a newly released Memory Box Die!!! They have won the die that follows their comment below!! 

I love everything but especially Christmas. I have a butterfly I love as well. They are just too expensive so I have very few of them.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their dies are all so wonderful! I really love the landscape ones and all the awesome border dies.



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Absolutely loving the new memory box dies! Well, I actually love them all...it's very tough picking my most favourite ones. lol! Gotta say the Frostyville Corner & Border, all the new ornament Christmas dies are pretty awesome, and the Botanical Frame along with the Cherry Blossom and butterfly dies are becoming some of my all-time favourites! What amazing detail each die has!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

I love the butterfly's but they are all amazing dies!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!

Hugs,
Patricia


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
I love all of the ones with the cabin scenes...the new one this year in the Christmas release is my favorite...alos loving that fabulous holly wreath...could do some cool stuff with that one!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 If our winners could please contact Sheila at scrappinsheila@rogers.com and we will make arrangements to get you your new die!!  Congrats again!! 
 
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO COMMENTED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!!!


3 comments:

  1. How, so much ideas and fun cards, tags and gifts can come of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome and fabulous...sending an email right now! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete