Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm a Doodler!! Are you a Doodler??

I admit it....I doodle.  A LOT!!  Usually at work when I am on the phone. (my desk pad is covered in doodles!)   In the Art Journalling circles, doodling has taken on a life of its own!!  One artist in particular comes to my mind when I think about combining doodling & art journalling...Joanne Sharpe.  (Have a look at her blog here)  I love her whimsical doodles and lettering.  Kim and I are exploring doodling for our next Art Journal class - Friday, July 19 @ 7pm.  Here is one of Kim's pages:


Once we have the doodle drawn out, we will be colouring with Derwent Inktense Pencil Crayons!!  Here is one of my pages, first I did the doodle in pencil and traced over it in ink, I left the center of the pages open to add my inspirational message!! (whatever that will be....!)



If you are free, we'd love to have you join us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment