Saturday, July 6, 2013

Project Life- What's all the fuss about?

Hi, My name is Andrea and I am a Project Life-aholic



I have been OBSESSED with Project life for about 3 years and thankfully I finally got my hands on Project life supplies recently. 

Why have I been so obsessed?

It's scrapbooking in a *snap*

I adore the idea and look of scrapbooks and even have a few in my collection. But when I met cardmaking I focused on that and fell way way behind on my scrapbooks. Like my almost 14 year old youngest daughter was last scrapbooked at her first birthday party kind of behind. 

Oh My.

So Project Life can help me move forward and document with ease. And I will also be using it to start putting in the THOUSANDS of pictures I have printed out. Not counting the ones not printed even. 

If you are a traditional scrapbooking this would be great to accompany your beautiful layouts and use up the pictures not used on your 12x12 pages. If you are like me this is a uber simple, fast and easy way to get scrapbooks made for you and your family!

If this sounds like something you would like to do I invite you to join Kim and myself next Friday night as we host a Project Life Crop. We will be on hand to recommend what you need to get started as well as helping you finish your pages. Click here to read more about this even on Fri July 12th as well as what you would need. You will also see you get a 20% class discount- great way to stock up on your Project Life goodies!



I would also like to share Becky Higgin's blog. She is the brainchild behind Project Life and share many many inspiration pages to help you understand what it is all about and how to use Project Life. 



1 comment:

  1. I, too, have been obsesses with PL for the past year or two...and have yet to get onto the PL train. Now that PL is available in Canada, it might be more easier to obtain! I so do wish I was able to go the PL crop---it sounds like it would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete