Friday, August 2, 2013

Clean and simple with Kaiser Crafts stamps!


        

Happy Friday! Have you checked out the Kaiser Crafts stamps lately?? So many new ones and soooooo affordable, this Butterfly set is so cute.  While I was blog surfing, I came across this card, I love this so much that I gave it a little twist and made this one.I stamped the biggest butterfly three times and embossed it with black embossing powder, I pulled out Tim Holtz faded jeans and mowed lawn distress inks and put some colour on the butterflies with a cotton ball, since I could not find my blending tool, lol! It actually worked pretty good!Then I cut them out, did not worry about the antenna's, I added them later with a marker. The middle part is embossed with the Darice honeycomb embossing folder, sentiment from Paper Smooches. I added some black rhinestones and voila, all done.  Might be a good card to make for Wonderful Wednesday soon, stay tuned for that one. Have a great weekend, Anja

1 comment: