Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's a Paper Smooches Super Hero kinda day!


I live in a Super Hero obsessed house. It's trickled down from my husband to our two girls- much to his delight! And after almost 20 years together I finally can enjoy all the movies and chatter that goes along with it too. 

That's why when Paper Smooches released the 'Super Hero' stamp set and all the accompanying dies I had to have them all. 

To make my card I stamped my hero and I stamped the buildings repeatedly to get the length I wanted for my card. I coloured and cut both out. I then used the Power Rays and Bam Bubble wise dies. I then popped my Super Hero up and made him 'wobble' on my card by using the fun Wobble Springs you can get at SGD. I love making action cards!

I hope you have a SUPER day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment