Saturday, August 24, 2013

Paper Smooches Saturday


Happy Saturday!

I realized I hadn't shared this card here yet. A quick and easy birthday card for the men in your life. 

I cut my card and layer then cut 3 long panel strips. I inked all the edges and glued them down. I then took the Paper Smooches Streamers stamp set and chose this banner. I cut out the banner shape with the co-ordinating Paper Smooches die (out of stock currently) and THEN I stamped the banner image. Much easier for me this way to stamp after using the clear stamps then trying to line up the die to the stamped image then cutting. The nice thing about this banner set is that you can use ANY of the Paper Smooches sentiments from all their sets. I used 'Happy Birthday' from the Salutations stamp set

Add the embellishments you want and your card is done! 

I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

Cheers, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment